Light-O-Rama Forums

How do I get both CCR arches to show in the scene.

David Barnett

Ok, I am using the CCR Arch fixture that Bob made.

To Test just my CCR's, I started a new project, named it, the created my scene. It's 1024x400. Jsut want to see my arches.

Now I selct the add fixture tool button. Select my CCR Arch fixture. It shows up fine on the Scene.

Now I want to add another CCR Arch right next to this one. But it creates it's own seperate entry. I have to toggle from one arch to the other to see them.

I want them together so i can see all 4.

This is the fixture that represents, 1 CCR creating 2 Arches.

I used Bob's convertor for my Arches, I really would like to see what the heck the darn things look like.

Thanks for any Help.

Best,
David

Yes Miike I did. I think I may have it figured out now. I was using a black background, to better see my arches.

They were both there, but beacuse of thos darn balck bulbs, couldn't see both of them.

They both show on playback right now.

thank You for taking the time to respond. It's very helpful; at crunch time.

Best,
David

You can always change the color of the 'sample' bulbs in the editor. Go to the fixture properties of each segment of each arch, and change the 'RGB Sample Color'. I like to use a Hot Pink since it really stands out and screams RGB element.

You can also change the default RGB Sample Color in the Options dialog. All new RGB fixtures created will use that color.