Light-O-Rama Forums

Two Questions

shfr26

1. Is there a way to set the max intensity to something below 100% on a sequence that is done? My arches are too bright and I want to dim them down to about 75%.

2.Can I chop about 3-4 seconds off the beginning of a completed sequence?? Too much dead time at the start of it.

I asked question 1 last year and was told no, hoping maybe with S3 it's possible.

Thanks

If your arches are controlled exlusively by a controller(s) then I believe in the hardware utility you can knock down the max to like 75% or what ever you like (I'm not 100% positive on this, maybe someone else can chime in). If those controllers have other lights on them that you want to keep at 100%, then you can just sequence your arches with custom fades and intensities less than 100%. I am all LED and the max for all my lights is 75% as I found 100% to be too bright.

Probably the easiest way to trim off those 3 seconds is to edit them out of the song in something like Audacity and use the edited song to do a new sequence. Just copy your old sequence (from the new starting point) into this new sequence and you will have a sequence that starts where you want in the song.

My arches are on a shared controller, it has other things on it. Was hoping that there was a way to pick the channels the arches are on and set it at 75% or so and not have to redo all the sequencing. If not, next year I will fix it. Will edit the other song with audacity. Thought maybe I could cut out the first few seconds, but it only allows you to edit the total time. Thanks.

That would work but I would still have to redo all the sequences. I have a lot of fades on my arches also. Was hoping for a magic button that you could select and say max for this channel is 75% and POW, it's done. Maybe in S4? I can do the custom setting, but again, would have to redo all the sequences, oh well.