Light-O-Rama Forums

Proposal

Brian Mitchell

I had a gentleman propose to his girlfriend at my display last night. It was kind of cool. He told me he had been planning it for weeks to do it here.

She accepted.

Guest Don Gillespie

Brian Mitchell wrote:

I had a gentleman propose to his girlfriend at my display last night. It was kind of cool. He told me he had been planning it for weeks to do it here.

She accepted.

What a neat idea, did you wittness the event? and did you have to time to sequence love stinks LOL :D

You guys crack me up. They kind of walked around the display for a while until no one was around them. Then he popped the question. We didn't know what was going on til they came back out front and she was flashing her ring.

I told them one of my snowmen was a JP and could perform the wedding ceremony.

Brian Mitchell wrote:

You guys crack me up. They kind of walked around the display for a while until no one was around them. Then he popped the question. We didn't know what was going on til they came back out front and she was flashing her ring.

I told them one of my snowmen was a JP and could perform the wedding ceremony.
You really got to watch how fast one reads.. I thought it first said pooped the questions..
And while no one is around?!?!? really?? he didn't know the answer before hand?! hmmmm.. kinda reminds me of: