Light-O-Rama Forums

Schedule Editor Problem

Guest guest

I created a 1 minute show in the schedule editor for my ending sequence and now I can not see the 1 minute show on the screen to edit/delete it. How can I zoom in futher to see such a small event?

joeym82956 wrote:

I created a 1 minute show in the schedule editor for my ending sequence and now I can not see the 1 minute show on the screen to edit/delete it. How can I zoom in futher to see such a small event?

Easiest way is to delete the entire schedule by deleting the .LSC files from your LOR directory.

Second best way is to create a show that runs right up to that point. It will give you an idea as to where the show is. Simply right click just below/above the show, and you should find it.

joeym82956 wrote:

Got it out and I put the sequence I wanted into the shutdown sequences even though the manual says it does not allow musical sequences I did it anyways we'll see what happens.

Make sure you are running the newest version, 1.6.1. I don't know if this feature set changed in the new version, but it can't hurt to try.

You could also schedule a show with: (In your musical tab)
Closing sequence
10 minute Static.

Then you schedule the show for 9 minutes. You'd be able to see the marker that way. I have a 4 minute show at the end of each night, and can see it just fine.