Light-O-Rama Forums

Software?

Guest guest

The last I remember reading, I think Dan mentioned tentatively that it would be released last September or October. Then, in another thread, he said that they were basically working on the documentation to go with the update. I don't remember seeing anything more, but hope it comes out in the next few months so I can get used to it before starting on next year's sequencing.

Also, the latest update really was quite an upgrade. Added visualzation as the big prize (IMHO).

circus4u wrote:

The last I remember reading, I think Dan mentioned tentatively that it would be released last September or October. Then, in another thread, he said that they were basically working on the documentation to go with the update. I don't remember seeing anything more, but hope it comes out in the next few months so I can get used to it before starting on next year's sequencing.

circus4u wrote:

We are just as excited to get LOR II out as you are to receive it!!! We re-prioritized a few things this year and unfortunately LOR II suffered. We will have it out in the the first 1/2 of next year.... It will be worth the wait !