Wizards In Winter - My Best Yet (i think)

andyzito

SMD 5050 flexible strip in the silicone tube for waterproofing. Essentially CCR strip without the addressing capabilities. It's roughly $40 -$60 for about 16 feet of it. Throws massive amounts of light though. Good compliment to the CCRs. I also used it to make the star and the columns. THanks

WOW!!! This is INCREDIBLE!!! I love the CCR's. Wish I could afford them. I would love to outline my whole house in CCR's someday if that's even possible! Great job! Thanks for sharing. BTW...check out my videos that I posted. Not quite as amazing as yours, but I think they turned out pretty good.

Thanks for all the comments y'all. it's great getting feedback from folks who know what it takes to do this.
Pixel - i'm controlling the SMD5050s with one of the Light-O-Rama DC boards. I have (4) of them total.

Sasmuse - memory serves you are the talking trees - very slick, love it.

Konicky - if i had your house with that many straight lines all lit up like that i'd be in heaven. How many channels do you have? Do you use LED strips? PM me... i've got some thoughts on how you can turbo charge your rig quick....

Simply amazing. I wish I had the time and money to reinvest into the hobby. I feel so behind without CCRs and all of those great new DMX and RGB Products.

Oh well, live with what i have and drool over everybody elses!!!