Light-O-Rama Forums

Swapping fuses for breakers?

Guest guest

If planned right, you should blow any fuses.

In fact, the only time I blew a fuse in '05 was when water got into my cheapo plastic Wal-Mart flood light holder, and zapped a channel.

Yep the walmart flood holdres are the reason I blew so many fuses last year. Plus when I was trying to run so much on only 1 16 channel lor box. Unlike many here i only had 16 channels to work with, and I think all in all in came out well for the 2005 video.

Steven Singleton Jr. wrote:

Yep the walmart flood holdres are the reason I blew so many fuses last year. Plus when I was trying to run so much on only 1 16 channel lor box. Unlike many here i only had 16 channels to work with, and I think all in all in came out well for the 2005 video.

I've said this to anyone who will listen, Steven, your 16 channel display was one of the best I ever saw.

Thanks don, and hopefully I can pull something off just as great if not better next year. This year is a def down year. lol Only 8000 lights and no lor. Using a dls box on a few mini trees and that is it. Hoping to get moved and find a place for next year.