Light-O-Rama Forums

Blinking Lights ( yes, one more time... )

Guest guest

OK, I know that the subject of blinking lights at the end of a sequence has been covered in many many many threads. I have tried all of the solutions and still wind up with blinking lights. So...

Before I upgrade to 1.6.1 to see if that corrects my problem, I would like some input if what I am planning to do is correct.

I have an animation sequence that I wish to run for all most of the evening ( 5:30 - 10 ). At 6 and at 7, I have a small 9 minute musical sequence that I wish to run. I presently have a 10 second animation with a loop count of 6 for a 1 minute total animation. Now if I upgrade to 1.6.1, can I create 2 shows ( 1 with the animation in the animation tab and nothing else and 1 with the music animation in the music tab and nothing else) and schedule them such that the animation show is running from 5:30 - 6, 6:09-7 and 7:09-10 and the music show runs from 6-6:09 and 7-7:09? Or am I still going to have a blink every 1 minute?

briant wrote:

But will I get animation?

A sequence in the background section runs just like a sequence in the animation section EXCEPT that when it loops at the end it does not turn off the lights....

briant wrote:

Not to belabor the point, but is this behavior new with 1.6.1 I thought I tried that in 1.5 and discovered that I had no animation.

Your help has been much appreciated!!!!!!

I number of issues were fixed in 1.6.1. One of the issues was that the background sequence did not loop in some cases.