Light-O-Rama Forums

Animation Sequences

rfloyd8

Thank you evan.a.................kind of thought that might be it........I am brand new at this. Actually I have 3 16 channel controllers. 2 10' PVC Trees with a controller on each and between them 1 controllers for 4 mini trees and bushes. Do I have to disconnect the other 2 controllers to change the address of the 1. They are addressed now as 01 (big tree), 02 (4 mini trees) and 03 (big tree). I want both "big trees" doing the same thing at the same time. The controller for the "mini trees" is in the middle. So, do I have to disconnect everything to change an address?

yep, Evan's got it right.. thats what I would do also, just plug both big trees into the same controller channels, and save the third controller for either a spare or use it in another part of the yard for new stuff.

Thanks guys............I am a virgin at this, maybe next year I'll get a little more exotic........for now I am trying just to get it to work to a tolerable degree........just a simple animation sequence.......it might be me, but, the user guides, tutorials and instructions are not very user friendly to idiots.......