Mine are ready too....

Mike Cole

Most of what I'm going to record is uploaded now. I would like to shoot some more songs, but the traffic is starting already, so I might have lost my window. New for this year is 64 more channels (PC DIY boards), 2 more 20 amp circuits (9 dedicated 20 amp for the lights), 3 more candy cane spinners (ones a double, red and green), a 16' spiral tree (16 channel, one color with a 8 section light pole and a spinner topper with 3 colors) and other small items spread around the display. The weather during setup was mostly good but it still took me 7 weeks of free time and weekends. You start in this hobby small and every year you want to add something new, and all of a sudden you've created a MONSTER! Where does it stop? But, now that its done, I'm kinda enjoying it.
Hope you like the videos, Mike (videos with 2011 in title are new)

http://www.youtube.com/user/Sparkylights

• 1 month later...

Mmmmmmm..... Spiral tree. Must have next year. (and you show me how, so why not!).

A truly great display that I can only now understand after my primary attempts.

I am driven to become some of what you are!!

Thanks guys! Well, today I will start teardown. It has been a great show this year. Lots of trafic and no snow to speak of. I'll take a month or two off and then it will be back to planning for 2012. Happy new year everyone.........

George Simmons wrote:

Mike - it's like watching magic performed by a naked cheerleader. When I grow up I want to be just like you!

The show is amazing, I hope that I can compare to that even be on the same scale. As for magic naked cheerleaders, I did not know that was even a level for standards. I guess thats like an army of bears with wolves as thier commanders. Regardless Great show, glad you shared it, and all those elements are simply amazing.

• 3 weeks later...