Light-O-Rama Forums

Mine are ready too....

Mike Cole

Most of what I'm going to record is uploaded now. I would like to shoot some more songs, but the traffic is starting already, so I might have lost my window. New for this year is 64 more channels (PC DIY boards), 2 more 20 amp circuits (9 dedicated 20 amp for the lights), 3 more candy cane spinners (ones a double, red and green), a 16' spiral tree (16 channel, one color with a 8 section light pole and a spinner topper with 3 colors) and other small items spread around the display. The weather during setup was mostly good but it still took me 7 weeks of free time and weekends. You start in this hobby small and every year you want to add something new, and all of a sudden you've created a MONSTER! Where does it stop? But, now that its done, I'm kinda enjoying it.
Hope you like the videos, Mike (videos with 2011 in title are new)

http://www.youtube.com/user/Sparkylights

All I can say is wow! I love all the color. The lights in the big tree look great. I'm looking at 32 channels next year and doing a facepalm. How do you guys ever get anything else done when you have over 100 channels??

You did an awesome job!

Bump.

I just wanted to get this back to the front page so more people can see the link and check out one of the nicest looking displays out there.

• 1 month later...

Just another bump to return this thread to the front... Mike this is an AWESOME dispaly, I cant even count the number of times i've watched it!!:D:);)

I missed it in November, glad it got bumped...thats excellent work..truly excellent. Whats that monster tree thing on the right with all the colors??

Mmmmmmm..... Spiral tree. Must have next year. (and you show me how, so why not!).

A truly great display that I can only now understand after my primary attempts.

I am driven to become some of what you are!!