Light-O-Rama Forums

Visitors ask some obvious questions.

BrownOut

I did tell him he could get some parts for free but he needed the hardware...those grey boxes..
Ohhhh all dejected. My impression from the way he asked was he could he get the entire setup for free.

Another funny tonight.
Tearing down the display. Snowflakes down, fountains & arches down. Matrix down. RGB mini trees down and ground lights all put up. The only thing on the ground is 200 extension cords. The drip lights are still up.
Lady drives up and sees me and pulls up to me to ask if the show is running tonight? We didnt get to see it yet this year :D she complains.

ItsMeBobO wrote:

Another funny tonight.
Tearing down the display. Snowflakes down, fountains & arches down. Matrix down. RGB mini trees down and ground lights all put up. The only thing on the ground is 200 extension cords. The drip lights are still up.
Lady drives up and sees me and pulls up to me to ask if the show is running tonight? We didnt get to see it yet this year :( she complains.

Well Bob... did you put them back up for her?

Tonight is our last night for the season. I have Monday off work. Hoping to get lots put away for next year.

-logan

ItsMeBobO wrote:

Another funny tonight.
Lady drives up and sees me and pulls up to me to ask if the show is running tonight? We didnt get to see it yet this year :( she complains.

Well Bob... did you put them back up for her?

Tonight is our last night for the season. I have Monday off work. Hoping to get lots put away for next year.

-logan