Light-O-Rama Forums

Adding Non-Musical to Musical

Alan F

Hi,

I am trying to make an hour show with 34 minutes of musical sequences and 26 minutes of non-musical slow animation to be able to start the musical sequences at the top of the hour. I can't figure out how to do this. I thought last year, I called out the animation sequence in the musical section, but this year it's ignoring it. If I do a clean up sequence, it plays it after every musical sequence and that is not a what I want.

Any help would be appreciated. what am i missing??

Thanks,

Alan F

What do you mean "it's ignoring it"?

Putting an animation sequence into the Musical section of a show should work fine. Perhaps it is skipping it for some reason such as being unable to load that particular sequence. Does the status window's log show anything about that sequence?

HI Bob,

Thanks for the reply. It would start the first musical sequence again instead of the animation. I didn't notice an error message. I re-did the show again and now it's recognizing the animation sequence. Now if I can just figure out why it's turning all of the lights on when the show ends as scheduled. :) They were all on when I left for work this morning.

Alan