Light-O-Rama Forums

New G3 controller

Chris B

So i see that the G3 controller is now available as of this forum, however when visiting LOR's website I do not see these available so I am wondering where you guys are buying these things from? I have one older generation controller and looking to get the latest. I also see new software available. I purchased a basic kit last year a little before Christmas and it came with basic software that could accomodate 2 controllers. Do i have to buy a new software package to get the S3? Thanks

Chris

Chris B wrote:

So i see that the G3 controller is now available as of this forum, however when visiting LOR's website I do not see these available so I am wondering where you guys are buying these things from? I have one older generation controller and looking to get the latest. I also see new software available. I purchased a basic kit last year a little before Christmas and it came with basic software that could accomodate 2 controllers. Do i have to buy a new software package to get the S3? Thanks

Chris

I know that the pc series controllers are all g3 now,and the solder kits still have g2 available,you should get the free upgrade to the s3 software since you have had the s2 for less than a year. go to the lor main site and under license retrieval input your info and it will say if you license supports s3