Light-O-Rama Forums

Help Please...

thevikester

Okay, set everything up...doing show on demand to test....that starts up, music good, but no lights...I'm using an ELL from my adaptor to Controller one...Controller One is blinking...am I missing a step? I ran the Verifier, and its says every channel is OFF..Thanks in Advance

thevikester wrote:

Okay, set everything up...doing show on demand to test....that starts up, music good, but no lights...I'm using an ELL from my adaptor to Controller one...Controller One is blinking...am I missing a step? I ran the Verifier, and its says every channel is OFF..Thanks in Advance

Removed the ELL's from the equation, and it worked fine, question...don't the ELL's work right out of the box? Do I have to do something to configure them ? Thanks again.

thevikester wrote:

thevikester wrote:

Removed the ELL's from the equation, and it worked fine, question...don't the ELL's work right out of the box? Do I have to do something to configure them ? Thanks again.

You didn't say which adapter you were using.

You have to use the -B adapter. The Booster version.

The standard $28 adapter does not pass the required voltage to power the ELL.

You didn't say which adapter you were using.

You have to use the -B adapter. The Booster version.

The standard $28 adapter does not pass the required voltage to power the ELL.

Yup, that is gotta be the problem, thanks a ton! I just ordered the B version!