Light-O-Rama Forums

Strange Issue

testraub

Okay Started the show last night and after about the third sequence, channels 9-16 were staying on after the song ended. They would behave properly during the following songs but then only one or two would stay on after the song ended. I do have a controller in the backyard that is set to keep lights on constantly (background animation sequence) Could that be sending a signal to controller #4? I have 6 controllers and the backyard one is #6. Everything else seems to be working properly. ANY IDEAS?

Tom Straub

Not yet, but was testing this AM after I posted and now it's not doing it :X Was going to swap controllers as a last resort. (#6 for #4)

you know Tom, this will not rear its ugly head again till the weather gets much colder and wet like a good cold soaking rain. Then it will act up and you will find yourself out working it. Thats Murphy's law dont you know. Personally, I hope it has gone away for the rest of the season..

That dang bug is back Several times last night Controller 4 had 8-16 ON full bright, then just random others would stay on after sequences run. I reset the controller (CTB16PC). Stopped and saved show with don't turn off lights, then resaved with lights off after. This is very strange.

Any ideas?

Tom Straub

cmoore60 wrote:

Change in weather between then and now?

Chuck

Had some rain one evening. But nothing tripped.

Tom Straub

Don Gillespie wrote:

Do you have the latest down load 3.1.4 I don't know if you are running S-3 but Bob explained it well saying this is a bug fix.

Didn't know that one Was still on 3.1.2 Will download and see what happens.

Tom Straub