Light-O-Rama Forums

goes into next song to fast

minkhill

After 400 ft of 12-4 so cable 900 ft of SPT1 and about 10 rolls of electrical tape not counting last years cords. (this is my second year) I did a test drive with the simple show builder and found a couple of sequences will run straight into the next one without a gap between. Last year I purchased and downloaded some free ones and didnt have this problem. I am assuming I need to add timing to the end of the sequences with nothing on them. The question is HOW? It would be nice if the simple show builder would add a 10 second gap between songs. Help Please!!!!

Thanks Barry

You can add time between sequences in the show editor also.

Open the show editor and open your show or create your show, in the musical tab look at the bottom where it says "Delay (in seconds)"
add the number of seconds you want between sequences and it will delay that amount of time between each sequence.

I always add at least 2 seconds but you can do what ever time you feel works for you.

Thanks, found it, I have never been in the show editor just always used the simple show builder. dont really understand the editor everytime I tried to play with it I got a pop up blocking me.

Barry

Thanks for clarifying that John, sometimes I fail to remember to add more
detail thinking everyone is familiar with all LOR components.