Light-O-Rama Forums

I apologize

Max-Paul

I apologize,

Some people lately think I have been a real jerk lately on the forum. For the one who I told is no longer playing with Mr. Christmas. Well I suppose I might have been just a wee bit tough love. But the truth is that this hobby does require some small bit of electrical knowledge.

To the guy that cant spell. I suppose I was a wee bit frustrated at every other word was so misspelled that I really could not make heads or tails out of what you where trying to say. I repeat, I did give you credit for trying to solder. But wonder how much did you prepare yourself before tackling this project?

Its getting to close to show time and I need to learn to disappear from the forum. This place and all of the newbies waiting till a month before show time and then decide that they want to do this. I suppose I just dont do well with pressure.

Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving and your Lights On goes without a hitch. Maybe come back in a few weeks once things calm down some and so do I.

Max - although I feel that you were being too harsh on those other posters, it speaks volumes about your character that you would come out and apologize.

A happy Thanksgiving to you and yours as well!