Light-O-Rama Forums

How do I add additional timing events

Guest guest

I am adding 32 channels for chasing mini trees to my already programmed 56 channel program. Is there a way to add additional timing lines for only the 32 new channels.

When I insert new timings in all of the 88 channels it screws-up the sequencing for the already programed 56 channels.

I guess this is a case where I would have been better off setting-up a .05 second interval instead of using the tapper wizard.

Thanks

Theron

Thanks for the feed-back, but I don't have a problem adding the additional channels and exporting and importing the new channels into other sequences. What I am wondering is if it is possible to have different timings for the 32 new channels than the original 56 channels?

I don't see how it is possible, but I thought I read something about someone doing it. (Probably just wishful thinking):]

Theron

Theron Schaefermeyer wrote:

Thanks for the feed-back, but I don't have a problem adding the additional channels and exporting and importing the new channels into other sequences. What I am wondering is if it is possible to have different timings for the 32 new channels than the original 56 channels?

I don't see how it is possible, but I thought I read something about someone doing it. (Probably just wishful thinking):]

Theron

Theron,

As of 1.5.0 it is not possible. I have not tested this with 1.6.1, but I don't see why the situation would have changed.