Light-O-Rama Forums

My First Test Run Last Night 32-ch Newbie

abears4

Well this is my first year doing  LOR 32-channels. I have been working on this all year. man you use alot of ext-cords. wow!!! i finished the house part last night and did a test run and my wife loved it!!!!!! it looks better on the house then the computer. when i finish the yard part i will post a video of it.... thanks to all of the members here for all the help 

Thanks

Roger 

abears4 wrote:

Well this is my first year doing LOR 32-channels. I have been working on this all year. man you use alot of ext-cords. wow!!! i finished the house part last night and did a test run and my wife loved it!!!!!! it looks better on the house then the computer. when i finish the yard part i will post a video of it.... thanks to all of the members here for all the help

Thanks

Roger

I thought it was one of my last year's post then I remembered my name wasn't Roger

Welcome to a new dimension. :-)))

abears4 wrote:

Well this is my first year doing LOR 32-channels. I have been working on this all year. man you use alot of ext-cords. wow!!! i finished the house part last night and did a test run and my wife loved it!!!!!! it looks better on the house then the computer. when i finish the yard part i will post a video of it.... thanks to all of the members here for all the help

Thanks

Roger
know what you mean on extension cords, last year the phrase I repeated the most often was "WTF, another run to WalMart for extension cords &$*&%*%**%"!! Or something to that effect.

miaskiewicz christian wrote:

abears4 wrote:

Thanks

Roger

I thought it was one of my last year's post then I remembered my name wasn't Roger

Welcome to a new dimension. :-)))

If you just remembered you aren't Roger, maybe your post should be "Welcome to a new dimentia?"

caniac wrote:

abears4 wrote:

Thanks

Roger
know what you mean on extension cords, last year the phrase I repeated the most often was "WTF, another run to WalMart for extension cords &$*&%*%**%"!! Or something to that effect.
Yes, I have said that 2 times in one day! I would of never thought I would of gone through 1000' of spt wire let alone another 1000'.. Next year, I think I will go ahead and budget another 3000' of the stuff.. oh and lots of plugs!

I bought out Targets extension cords last year and 250' spt2 wire and I'm still running to Walmart...Damit!!! When does this stop?

• The topic was locked