Light-O-Rama Forums

A few videos of my display

Dan C

Hey everyone, I finally got everything up and running last night and took some videos.

I only have my cell phone camera so sorry for the crappy videos and focus issues. If anyone would want to come over with real HD Camcorder and a tripod, that would be great! LOL

Here are a few I uploaded. I'm working on getting the rest up there. I have 12 total.

Let me know what you think!

(Boogie Woogie Santa)

(Amazing Grace)

Love Boogie Woogie Christmas... what kind of lights are on the top of your garage door? Looks pretty cool!

Fun looking display you have.

Thanks guys, Those would be my motion controlled rgb spot lights. I have them hooked up to a servo dog.

I can't seem to find the thread about them. The search function on the forum doesn't work.

Here it is.. http://forums.lightorama.com/view_topic.php?id=27395&forum_id=82&jump_to=258685#p258685

I think somebody dubbed them the Danomite lights!

Man, your phone takes better video than my HD camera on a tripod. Nice job!! I too like the lights above the garage door.

Here are a few more videos. Vimeo won't let me upload anymore until after Thursday.

Hot Chocolate:

Faeries:

Christmas Canon:

Great job Dan! The Danomite lights and the Danbursts are cool :dude:

The lights you used for the Danbursts, are they still available? I tried looking for them this year and haven't seen them. I'm using Snowcicles from Shopko that I got last year and they aren't selling them this year because they didn't sell well last year. As packaged, they sucked, but modified they are pretty cool.

I don't think they are selling them this year. They had a lot left over last year, so I bought 18 of them. I wish I would have bought all of them now.

Dan,

I told you when you made them but those spotlights are totally awesome! By far the most original use of them to date.

The display looks great!! Excellent job

• The topic was locked