Light-O-Rama Forums

lost lor light bulb

gerald sundberg

while I was looking at the enable shows disable shows, I clicked on upload lor catorgory and now have lost the light bulb on the tool bar lower right hand corner. How do I get it back?

Question #2 I want to test run the shows to see if all is working,how do I do that? Do I need to have the scheudle set for the time I want to do that or what?

It's heck to get old, Jerry

gerald sundberg wrote:

while I was looking at the enable shows disable shows, I clicked on upload lor catorgory and now have lost the light bulb on the tool bar lower right hand corner. How do I get it back?

Question #2 I want to test run the shows to see if all is working,how do I do that? Do I need to have the scheudle set for the time I want to do that or what?

It's heck to get old, Jerry

Just run the LOR Control Panel, that should restore the light bulb. You must have clicked the unload LOR option.

To test a show, use the show on demand option. You will find this option by right clicking on the light bulb.

Good Luck.

another Jerry..

Jerry I think you will find the lor hardwaRE utilities under the start button and the lor tab that will bring you light bulb back,,,, you do have to make a show schedule to test you show,,but it can be changed again easily

Guest wbottomley

gerald sundberg wrote:

Question #2  I want to test run the shows to see if all is working,how do I do that? Do I need to have the scheudle set for the time I want to do that or what?

It's heck to get old,  Jerry

Many of your questions can be answered here: http://www.lightorama.com/downloads/3.0.2/help/