Light-O-Rama Forums

Print the keyboard map

kzaas

Is there a way to print the keyboard map in S3. I was able to print it out for S2 and that made so much easier when I couldn't remember a shortcut.

kzaas wrote:

Is there a way to print the keyboard map in S3. I was able to print it out for S2 and that made so much easier when I couldn't remember a shortcut.

I would imagine you could print the default keyboard map from the help file. I don't know of a way to print it, though, if you've changed the defaults.

I kind of know a way to do this go into your light o rama document folder then go into keymaps folder your settings should be in there depending on what you named your key settings is what file will be in there right click on it and select open with or if that is not there open the for the program to open it with select wordpad you will see a list of your keys

T110431 wrote:

I kind of know a way  to do this go into your light o rama document folder then go into keymaps folder your settings should be in there depending on what you named your key settings is what file will be in there right click on it and select open with or if that is not there open the for the program to open it with select wordpad you will see a list of your keys

Thank you, That worked!:)

T110431's suggestion is good, but I'd also suggest sending an email to wishlist@lightorama.com about making a built-in way (such as a "Print" button on the Keyboard Preferences screen) which would print it in a prettier format than the raw data file has.

Oh, and I think T110431's suggestion will work only with custom keyboard maps, so if you're using a default map, you can "Duplicate Map" to a new custom keyboard map, and then use the suggestion on that custom map.