Light-O-Rama Forums

Matrix sequence

MikeA

MikeA wrote:

Does anyone have a light matrix with scrolling words I can borrow a sequence from?

I am looking for 1 too with Welcome & Merry Christmas.

I tried the "Lindsay Lights but" after I sent a few emails their way I figure that they worked hard on the sequence & don't want to share. Don't blame them but it would have been nice just to copy Welcome & Merry Christmas & paste it in one of my sequences.

I guess it is because I live in the Oil Province of Canada....;) & not Ontario.lol.

Yo Mike I wish I could figured it out because I would share with ya.

Here is a sample using the word hi ,you might be able to use this as a guide to start

Got nothing to do with which province you live in:P:P maybe on how you ask:P

Attached files HI Scroll.las

Denis Chaput wrote:

Got nothing to do with which province you live in:P:P maybe on how you ask:P

Are you saying instead of being polite and saying "I was inspired by your display & so much so that I to made a matrix.

I am asking you please from one fellow Canadian decorator to another would you be willing to share your welcome sequence with me?

Even if you delete everything else & simply share the scrolling Welcome I would be very grateful & very thankful".

So maybe I should be more direct and say "Give Me Your Sequence Please".

Just Kidding with you. By the way I said those words ......"I was inspired by your display & so much so that I to made a matrix.

I am asking you please from one fellow Canadian decorator to another would you be willing to share your welcome sequence with me?

Even if you delete everything else & simply share the scrolling Welcome I would be very grateful & very thankful".

.......in all the emails.

Thanks for sharing. I will look at how you scrolled. I did Ho, Ho, Ho but not scrolling.

P.S. Yo my man Denis. Thanks for the tip. I had to reverse the Hi to iH because of how I plugged in my matrix sleeves. It did word.

You da man.

Yo Denis,

My 9 pole matrix might be to small for a scrolling sign.

Next year when I buy wires for my 4 8 channel controllers & the 1 spare 16 channel controller cards then I will have a 15 pole matrix and that might help.

Thanks again for the help.