Light-O-Rama Forums

Proud mama

LORi P

Awesome...now go there tomorrow and buy another 90 :) I bought 130 the other day and may go buy another 100...just for expansion :)

The only 'look' I got was from the guy who worked in the electrical dept. I don't think he was pleased with me buying all the cords. I bought all of the green 6, 9, and 12 footers. And all of the brown 6 and 9 '. I bought several brown 12', but not all of them.

I bought several 10' threaded rods to use as stakes to hold up my trees in 40 mph winds. I think he thought that was more crazy than the extension cords. I had to drive home an hour and a half with them sticking out the car window. It was 37 degrees!!!:shock:

My wife (whom has never said a word all year about me doing this) informed me the other night that all the extension cords should be green and not A mix of green and white.

This was of course while I was running a test show and jotting down notes on what to fix in the sequences.

You should've seen the look I gave her.....PRICELESS!

:shock::shock::shock::shock:

David Rise wrote:

My wife (whom has never said a word all year about me doing this) informed me the other night that all the extension cords should be green and not A mix of green and white.

This was of course while I was running a test show and jotting down notes on what to fix in the sequences.

You should've seen the look I gave her.....PRICELESS!

:shock::shock::shock::shock:

Or in her eyes, WORTHLESS!!:)