Light-O-Rama Forums

I know it's not a Christmas song

Mark Showalter

So I noticed the annual cross state rivalry game between the Washington State University Cougars and the Dawgs of U 'o Dub is the same Saturday after Thanksgiving we were going to debut this year's lights. So... last night I sequenced the Cougar fight song. We plan to kick off this year's lights at half time of the Apple Cup.

Here's a link to the animation. Still 2.9.4. I'll add the real video once everything gets put out on the lawn.

I don't see any Purple and Gold in there....:D

Sheesh..now I am forced to sequence a Husky one!!

Nice job Mark....

Attached files 281734=15638-uw_huskies_logo.jpg

jimswinder wrote:

Damn Jim, That was quick. Any idea who's your starting quarterback will be this week?

Mark Showalter wrote:

jimswinder wrote:

Damn Jim, That was quick. Any idea who's your starting quarterback will be this week?

does it matter?

I could start and we would still beat you guys!!! :P

I think it will be Price...

Hey Mark...

If I get around to doing a Husky sequence, could you send me yours?

In the spirit of the Apple Cup (and the many Coug fans on this side of the mountains) I think it would be neat to play them both...

jimswinder@hotmail.com

I still need to decide which side of the fence I'm on this year for this game...most of my seattle co-workers are U-dubbers...so maybe I need to buck the trend and go with the Cougars this year.

DonFL wrote:

I still need to decide which side of the fence I'm on this year for this game...most of my seattle co-workers are U-dubbers...so maybe I need to buck the trend and go with the Cougars this year.

that would follow your usual mode of operation...going with a LOSER!!! :P

DonFL wrote:

Hey..I bet that your mega tree WOULD stay up this year, so that isn't necessarily the case every time...:P:P
Note To Self: Push Over Mega Tree Thanksgiving Night... :shock:

DonFL wrote:

...so maybe I need to buck the trend and go with the Cougars this year.

Atta Boy Don! The Cougs brought in a red shirt freshman quarterback, Connor Halliday, in our game last weekend with Arizona State and won 37 to 27. He also broke a number of passing records. So... if we can beat Utah this Saturday our bowl chances will hinge on a victory over UW. Go Cougs!

Sorry Jim.:P

But Mark, thats not saying very much as the Sun Devils kicked Utah up an down the field couple weeks ago.. I know, I flew them back to AZ after the game.

TJ Hvasta wrote:

But Mark, thats not saying very much as the Sun Devils kicked Utah up an down the field couple weeks ago.. I know, I flew them back to AZ after the game.

Excellent! I still won't get my hopes up for back-to-back wins until I see (or hear) it. I'll miss the game tomorrow as I'm still setting up. I am looking forward to playing the fight song sequence during the Apple Cup half time.

Jim, I completed a sequence for the UW fight song but it only used one channel. I guess the Huskies just aren't that bright.;):D:cool:

Mark thats just not right...I have a ton of stuff to do for setup yet, but I will surely be watching the Huskers whoop up on Michigan tomorrow. Go Big Red!!! Oh and BTW I will have to be rooting for U Dub since we beat them earlier in the year.

And as far as the green and white bandwogon goes......I'm hoping they fall OFF the wagon when they play Northwestern!

Tom Clapper wrote:

Mark thats just not right...I have a ton of stuff to do for setup yet, but I will surely be watching the Huskers whoop up on Michigan tomorrow. Go Big Red!!! Oh and BTW I will have to be rooting for U Dub since we beat them earlier in the year.

And as far as the green and white bandwogon goes......I'm hoping they fall OFF the wagon when they play Northwestern!

This is one of those weekends where I am, unfortunately, forced to be pretty satisfied if UM gets lucky and beats Nebraska. The only good part is UM knowing their win benefits MSU. But if you guys crush them, I won't be disappointed.

Even better though, no matter what happens in that game, Sparty controls their own destiny. Next week will be the battle..playing at Northwestern (I was a big NU fan a couple weeks ago when they visited Lincoln..:P) is never an easy game.

• The topic was locked