Light-O-Rama Forums

Wizards sequence for CCR's

unclesteve

The CCR web page has a TSO Wizards in Winter video using 12 CCRs and says it will be available for sale this year but I don't see it. The sequence was created using the "SuperStar" add on.

I would like to purchase the sequnce. Do I need to run "SuperStar" for the sequnce to run? I am under the impression that SuperStar is an editor to allow you to create sequences but once created it is not required, is this true?

I have 12 CCRs arranged in a full tree configuration (not in a triangle).

I love my CCRs, I have 33 of them now; 12 around the house trim; 12 in a tree shape, 4 in a spiral tree shape, 3 in an arch config and 2 spares

Thanks!

unclesteve wrote:

I love my CCRs, I have 33 of them now; 12 around the house trim; 12 in a tree shape, 4 in a spiral tree shape, 3 in an arch config and 2 spares

Wow! May I borrow your spares?

unclesteve wrote:

The CCR web page has a TSO Wizards in Winter video using 12 CCRs and says it will be available for sale this year but I don't see it. The sequence was created using the "SuperStar" add on.

I would like to purchase the sequnce. Do I need to run "SuperStar" for the sequnce to run? I am under the impression that SuperStar is an editor to allow you to create sequences but once created it is not required, is this true?

I have 12 CCRs arranged in a full tree configuration (not in a triangle).

I love my CCRs, I have 33 of them now; 12 around the house trim; 12 in a tree shape, 4 in a spiral tree shape, 3 in an arch config and 2 spares

Thanks!

After a little research I found what I was looking for at the following website:

http://www.superstarlights.com/Sequences/4897I3568.php

for $99