Light-O-Rama Forums

Has anyone ever sequencd any John Denver and the Muppets??

carsonsig

jimswinder wrote:

carsonsig wrote:
If you are willing to share... I would be stoked!! dont have much to trade right now..
I share ALL my sequences...

check the link in my signature below... :)

I want to know how you went from 32 channels to 500+ in one year, that had to be maddening to catch up with! Also 2 of mine in my show are yours just adapted to my house of course!

Also +3 for Sharing!

GoofyGuy wrote:

I want to know how you went from 32 channels to 500+ in one year, that had to be maddening to catch up with!

I didn't think it was that bad...especially since ONE of my new elements encompassed 216 of the channels....which were my 9 "Streamers" (24 Channels each)...the lights going from the top of my Mini Trees to the top of my Weber tree on the roof...

Then My Weber tree had 96 Channels...

Mega Tree had 40 channels...

4 Mega Arches had 36 channels
8 Mini Arches had 40 Channels

So a lot of channels, but not very many elements...which I think made it easier to manage.

And now with the S3 Groupings, it is REALLY easy!!

arnolddeleon wrote:

My wife did what I think is an awesome version of the Muppets 12 days of Christmas.

Here is a link to the youtube video:

This is the first sequence she (we) have ever done from scratch. We are still trying to understand the software and figure out the best way to do the channel mapping so that it will be easy to incorporate more channels (which we have to do this year). We are willing to share sequence [edited to attach the sequence]

arnold

Any you did a great job on it too! I downloaded the sequence and added it to my show for this year. It is a perfect fit and looks great for my display.

Thank You very much for sharing it.
Bill Ellick

hankp123 wrote:

i have muppets 12 days of christmas and muppets we wish you a merry christmas
Hank - I have a sneaking suspicion that the Wish You A Merry Christmas I posted earlier is from you. ;) But I would love to see your latest version and the other one as well.
Thanks!
S