Light-O-Rama Forums

Has anyone ever sequencd any John Denver and the Muppets??

carsonsig

carsonsig wrote:

If you are willing to share... I would be stoked!! dont have much to trade right now..
I share ALL my sequences...

check the link in my signature below... :D

Sthunder69 wrote:

Noelb wrote:
I didn't see a muppet song on your sequence page. Did I miss it?
Thanks for your help!
S
was this for me or Noelb?

No...I don't have any Muppet sequences...

if for Noelb...where did you find a sequence page for him?

jimswinder wrote:

Sthunder69 wrote:
Noelb wrote:
I didn't see a muppet song on your sequence page.  Did I miss it?
Thanks for your help!
S

was this for me or Noelb?

No...I don't have any Muppet sequences...

if for Noelb...where did you find a sequence page for him?

Sorry - I don't have a sequence page. But I can upload the sequence for you. I will do it tonight when I get home if it is not too late, otherwise tomorrow. Thanks

This is from the album in my post listed above. The song is "Christmas is coming" with Miss Piggy, Fozie Bear, etc. Ignore the channel count in the sequence....this is a "slowdown, fun only, simple" song in my show, so it only uses about 12 channels? I have a pretty heavy mix/sequence right before it, so I just use this one to change pace/tempo of the show momentarily. Plus the kids who know Miss Piggy's voice by heart love it. And it is simple to learn and sing along to.

Attached files 2011 Christmas is Coming.lms

dhager wrote:

Which song is it? There is no "Christmas is Coming" title on the Red and Green Christmas CD?

Ack!

I am so sorry. I had several "tabs" open on Amazon in my browser. I must have pasted the wrong one.

The link above is for the Muppets album which has the "We Wish You a Merry Christmas" on it.

The Muppets album with "Christmas is Coming" is the John Denver and the Muppets album (the same album the orig poster in this thread actually asked about).

The correct link to the album for this thread (and for Christmas is Coming) is: http://www.amazon.com/Christmas-Together-John-Denver/dp/B000GFLJFE/ref=sr_1_5?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1321800926&sr=1-5

Thanks- sorry for the crossed URLs
Noel

• 2 weeks later...

My wife did what I think is an awesome version of the Muppets 12 days of Christmas.

Here is a link to the youtube video:

This is the first sequence she (we) have ever done from scratch. We are still trying to understand the software and figure out the best way to do the channel mapping so that it will be easy to incorporate more channels (which we have to do this year). We are willing to share sequence [edited to attach the sequence]

arnold

Attached files 12 Days Muppets 2011.lms