Light-O-Rama Forums

2011 first video??

Frank Picozzi

Frank Picozzi wrote:

I'm hoping to be the first one to get a video out this year. I'm not fishing for compliments, I'm just sharing

Sorry Frank, my 2011 Christmas Videos, 2 have been up since Saturday, November 12, 2011 (Stille Nacht & Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer), and just upload 2 more on Monday November 14, 2011 (Siberian Sleigh Ride & Queen of the Winter Night)

Plus there have been many other Christmas videos posted here even before mine, so you're late!:D

Guest wbottomley

Frank Picozzi wrote:

I'm hoping to be the first one to get a video out this year. I'm not fishing for compliments, I'm just sharing  

Dan O did a great job sequencing. Who hung the lights? ;)

love the 12 firesticks... have had 4 of my own 8 channel ones since year one, but i think its finally time to make the jump and do 12.... very very nice.

love all the effects you do with them.

Orville wrote:

Frank Picozzi wrote:

Sorry Frank, my 2011 Christmas Videos, 2 have been up since Saturday, November 12, 2011 (Stille Nacht & Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer), and just upload 2 more on Monday November 14, 2011 (Siberian Sleigh Ride & Queen of the Winter Night)

Plus there have been many other Christmas videos posted here even before mine, so you're late!:D

Thanks for sharing Clay

Guest wbottomley

Jeff Millard wrote:

wbottomley wrote:
Dan O did a great job sequencing. Who hung the lights? :P

I did! You knew that! Quit tying to start $h!t!!!

Jeff

Ok. I'll go to my little corner of the world and visit George. :P

• The topic was locked