Light-O-Rama Forums

Help, I can't stop!

roknjohn

roknjohn wrote:

Need more lights. Must have more lights.

Is $2.68 the best deal that I'm going to find for 100ct mini incans this time of year?
I think so, have you looked online? you can get them cheaper the day after Christmas and into January but harder to do now. Someone on here posted getting them for .35 cents per box after Christmas.

Walmart's $2.68 is the best I've seen locally, Lowes will match it if WM's out of colors (GREEN!). Abt $28/case (12) isnt a bad price really..

you will just have to remember to hit all the stores the week after Christmas to grab their stock at clearance prices.

Walmart.....usually the best price/quality

She won't think your nuts once she sees your display this year...oh and tell her it costs less than hanging lights up and turning them on.

TJ Hvasta wrote:

Walmart's $2.68 is the best I've seen locally, Lowes will match it if WM's out of colors (GREEN!).  Abt $28/case (12) isnt a bad price really..

you will just have to remember to hit all the stores the week after Christmas to grab their stock at clearance prices.

Our Walmart has been out of Green for about a week... :?

l0chte wrote:

TJ Hvasta wrote:
Walmart's $2.68 is the best I've seen locally, Lowes will match it if WM's out of colors (GREEN!). Abt $28/case (12) isnt a bad price really..

Our Walmart has been out of Green for about a week... :?

I haven't seen any green LEDs in the stores for two seasons now---anywhere. I ordered all mine on-line from CDI.

The only green LEDs I can find are martha stweart lights(yes i have about 80 strands of them). They are great quality but HD only carries 40 or 50 per store.

I can't find Red or Green C9's in any stores. Wait, I take that back. I can't find non-faceted ones in the stores. I didn't even see any regular C9's at all. The wife wanted the extra to go up the sides of the roof instead of just the front.