Light-O-Rama Forums

Virtual Santa and Santa's Helper

toddmoon

I have been doing a virtual santa for several years now with great feed back. This year I am thinking about becoming one of Santa's Helpers. I am looking at various suites for sale and I trying to decide how I can incorporate my virtual santa and then come outside in between intermissions to hand out candy canes.

I am looking for idea's and input.

I do... it's the most popular part of my display, and the most problematic, too. I have to manually turn the projector on & off each night, and the projector itself uses a lot of power. I'm thinking of cutting it back this year

I dare say my projector uses as much power as my whole light show does. However I have only run it in the past for a week before Christmas as opposed to my light show runs for 35 days.

I have been researching getting a new projector that uses less power. I have not decided on that one yet. If I could get one that could be controlled by my computer that would be even better.

I am thinking that I am going to dress up as Santa Clause helper this year and hand out candy canes to those watching the show.

• The topic was locked