Light-O-Rama Forums

lights

ccoulter2

hi everyone i am extremely new at this so far i have figured out what i am going to use for controllers witch i am getting ready to order !!! my question has been asked a hundred times before but hear it gos
i want to build a talking Santa face and would like to know what would be a good size and length of LED light strands to use and how many channels i should use ?
thanks for your help

ccoulter2 wrote:

hi everyone i am extremely new at this so far i have figured out what i am going to use for controllers witch i am getting ready to order !!! my question has been asked a hundred times before but hear it gos
i want to build a talking Santa face and would like to know what would be a good size and length of LED light strands to use and how many channels i should use ?
thanks for your help

I have the wowlights.com one. You can't beat the price. For the limited time to Christmas.

Welcome. Looks like your first post. Just out of curiosity, you have not yet ordered equipment and are new at this. So you are preparing for Christmas 2012 right? Not this year!

I can't possibly image how you would do all of this for this year.