Light-O-Rama Forums

Sequence Editor won't run lights.

Chris A

Hello,
I'm running 2.9.4 as I did last year. I cannot get existing or new sequences to run the lights. They appear in the hardware utility and the sequences run fine but the lights attached to the controllers will will not work. The controllers have both leds lit so the computer see's the the controllers. I am assuming I'm missing something simple.
Thanks

Look in the lower right hand corner of your computer, in the notification area for the blue box, if you don't have that then the play button won't "latch".

I may have solved the problem. I had moved my sequences to a location that LOR couldn't recognize. I moved them all back into the documents-light o Rama-sequences directory and everything is playing now. Thanks to everyone who replied.

If you have the Control Panel blue buld showing, and it's Enable Shows, you -wont- be able to control the lights within the Sequence Editor. That's why the Control Lights keeps unchecking. You must Unload LOR (right-click) the blue (or red) bulb in the System Tray, then the COntrol Lights will stay checked.