Light-O-Rama Forums

Tracks

Frank Rossi

I am using tracks for several colors manly red, blue and white. I was looking for a easy way to do chases across the front of the house so I added a new track called blue house. I gave them the same name and controller as on the other tracks and added a chase but it will not work or display on visualizer. Any ideas why? All of the other tracks work from last year.

You don't want to create new channels to use tracks. You have to right-click/copy to new track on the channels you wish to have in a new track.

Like Don said, "you do NOT want to create new channels for use in tracks".

Using S2 you would need to click on each channel you want in your "blue house track" and copy that channel to the "blue house" track.

Quick note for S3 users.

In this situation you could group your "blue house" channels together then copy this group to a new track (blue house). After doing this you need to DEGROUP these channels if you need to re-arrange the order and don't want to mess up your track 1 (master track). For reasons I have yet to understand these "blue house" groups would be linked together even though they are now in different tracks.