Light-O-Rama Forums

Highway of heroes

Kevin Doucet

I just wander what you guys think about this song in a christmas display, "Highway of heroes", by the Trews, or if anybody actually sequenced it, For those who don't know what the highway of heroes is, it's the section of the MacDonald-Cartier freeway named to honour those falling soldier.

Guest Don Gillespie

Kevin Doucet wrote:

I just wander what you guys think about this song in a christmas display, "Highway of heroes", by the Trews, or if anybody actually sequenced it, For those who don't know what the highway of heroes is, it's the section of the MacDonald-Cartier freeway named to honour those falling soldier.

I think if you want to do a tribute to our fallen hereos, I say way to go, I think there isn't a person alive living in Canada with freedom that would disagree with you, I love the song and might do something with it.

Kevin Doucet wrote:

I just wander what you guys think about this song in a Christmas display, "Highway of heroes", by the Trews, or if anybody actually sequenced it, For those who don't know what the highway of heroes is, it's the section of the MacDonald-Cartier freeway named to honour those falling soldier.

I might be one of the rare Canadians who actually did a number of songs for our Canadian troops for last Christmas.

If you go here...... ChristmasLights . ca Community Forums

and look under Canada West & then look under Scott & scroll down to the last post you can view a number of my videos.

Then if there is a sequence you like I will be glad to share it with you.

I even did something rare and I sequenced a song for the unsung heroes......."The Soldiers Wife"........they have a different battle to fight while their soldier boy is away over seas. I think they deserve some recognition too.

The only thing is, you would need to get permission to use the song referring to a soldiers wife.

By the way, I do have a sequence for a song called "Highway Of Heroes" but it is not the Trews song, this song was done by "Bob Reid".

Please let me know.

lightzilla wrote:

Kevin Doucet wrote:
I just wander what you guys think about this song in a Christmas display, "Highway of heroes", by the Trews, or if anybody actually sequenced it, For those who don't know what the highway of heroes is, it's the section of the MacDonald-Cartier freeway named to honour those falling soldier.

I might be one of the rare Canadians who actually did a number of songs for our Canadian troops for last Christmas.

If you go here...... ChristmasLights . ca Community Forums

and look under Canada West & then look under Scott & scroll down to the last post you can view a number of my videos.

Then if there is a sequence you like I will be glad to share it with you.

I even did something rare and I sequenced a song for the unsung heroes......."The Soldiers Wife"........they have a different battle to fight while their soldier boy is away over seas. I think they deserve some recognition too.

The only thing is, you would need to get permission to use the song referring to a soldiers wife.

By the way, I do have a sequence for a song called "Highway Of Heroes" but it is not the Trews song, this song was done by "Bob Reid".

Please let me know.

Those are actually really good, but i think i'm going to try and sequence the one mention earlier. God bless those soldier.