Light-O-Rama Forums

Resizing Events

Guest guest

I keep getting an error message in sequence editor when I am trying to resize multiple events in an LMS file, to try and get music to line up with the lights. It will let me do one event at a time but no more. any ideas.

Nope, I mark off about the 1st second , right click, and scroll down to, " resize to..".

Could it be because the lights are starting to fade up during part of this. there is no beats yet. Thanks

Very odd. I tried last night to resize a LARGE section of events, and didn't have a problem. Even resized the first event, and nothing.

I didn't think of this last night ... are you selecting only one line? (That's what I did.) I wonder if selecting more than one line causes the problem.

No, I'm selecting only 1 line. Ok, just tried another LMS file and no problem. It is just this one doing it. Is there any way the previous person whom posted this put a block on it or something?

Scottsgrfx wrote:

No, I'm selecting only 1 line. Ok, just tried another LMS file and no problem. It is just this one doing it. Is there any way the previous person whom posted this put a block on it or something?

Hmm.. perhaps the file is Read Only? Can you make any other changes to it?

Problem solved, I don't know how, but after uninstalling LOR because the upgrade would not work, I reinstalled, did upgrade, and now I am not having this problem.

You may delete this forum, or keep for future pc'ers. Thanks