Light-O-Rama Forums

First time on, first time using....

Guest guest

Ok the shows look great and seem to play without a hitch (except when I plug the wrong lights into the wrong channel!) I have the 1602mp3 Here is the issue I have though, using the hardware ultility I select to have the show run only once and then stay on. It doesn't it keeps repeating.
SO.... I change the show to figure it out, and place one sequence of everything on and then stay on when finished on the SD card. So for 5 minutes everything stays on and then the possesed lights come out to play. A few channels will shut off and then on.
And finally, if I remove the card totaly have the lights go out and other will go on/off. Am i missing something besides experience?
Greg

Try resetting the unit. I had a similar problem with "possesed" lights, and a board reset cleared up the problem. Just change your board's unit ID to 00, power on for 5 seconds, power off, change back to the normal ID. I don't know if it will fix it, but it's worth a try.

Greg, I have the same unit but I program a show for 18 minutes of sequencing and 42 minutes of static. It loops itself for 4.5 hours. Make musical sequences generically for static music to fill the void - I have all the lights on. Then schedule your show. I have not used the option you are yet.

Bill Jr.

I was wondering on a reset do you lose any patches that you may have sent to the board?

contactmike1 wrote:

Try resetting the unit. I had a similar problem with "possesed" lights, and a board reset cleared up the problem. Just change your board's unit ID to 00, power on for 5 seconds, power off, change back to the normal ID. I don't know if it will fix it, but it's worth a try.