Light-O-Rama Forums

where to get fm transmitter

jasonbeaty

I need some HELP. my show starts thanksgiving night and I thought i could run out to radio shack and buy one, I was wrong . where is the best place to buy one (quickest, best value for the buck ) if i order one on line do i have enough time to get it set up

jasonbeaty wrote:

I need some HELP. my show starts thanksgiving night and I thought i could run out to radio shack and buy one, I was wrong . where is the best place to buy one (quickest, best value for the buck ) if i order one on line do i have enough time to get it set up

If your interested in the cats meeow i have a EDM-LCD-RDS-EP that i bought a couple weeks back.I soldered it and tested it.I run my show with the mp3 show director.This unit is limited to the amount of rds i can send out using the mp3 director.Currently i have my show setup with my mbb4000.If your interested and can pay with paypal i would ship it to you for $245.I also printed out a manual for it.The unit is brand new and has only been tested.It put out clear audio for 2 blocks one direction and 1 block the other.I would send it out priority mail.