Light-O-Rama Forums

An Aggravating Week of Downtime

jim6918

I don't know if anybody else is in my position, but I have everything out or up that I can do this far in advance. Show computer is loaded and tested, FM transmitter tested, and now I am just waiting to put out the mini trees and Luminarias, wrap my fences and run the last of the extension cords.

I should be happy right? It is aggravating because the weather had been pretty good and I am sure that the stuff will hit the fan the week before Thanksgiving when I need finish up. I keep going outside and looking around and thinking of small projects that I can do to be ready. I want to rake and clean the leaves out of the front yard, but one of my trees is still leafed out. I have even stooped to cutting off the annoying little tags on my LED strings for the split rail fences. Worse I have even sunk so low as to read some of the flame wars on the forum. Now thats what you call bored.

I guess I should count my blessings. I could have nothing done and be scrambling to sequence a dozen songs.

Sounds like you're in great shape.

Sequence another song, test your strings, test your extension cords, give a wireframe a coat of rustolium.