Light-O-Rama Forums

Success

Guest guest

My show has been running for several days now, and everything is working very well. I have been reading posts on this forum for almost a year, and I think it is safe to say that my show would not be the success it is without the information I was able to gather here.

I cannot say enough about the quality of people on this forum, and the quality of LOR.

I only did three songs this year, but the response has been tremendous. To the point that I am almost motivated to try and complete one or two more sequences before the season ends.

I have posted a video to YouTube of my display of TSO's

Again thank you everyone.

Chris

No LED's....Yet. I turned the exposure down on my DVR when I took this video, so that might be the reason for the interesting colors. Everything looked clear in the first video I took.

I have over 40,000 lights total, but only about 23,000 on the LOR boxes. If I want to get bigger I am going to have to start using LED's. My first plan is to replace the house lights with LED's. Going to stock up when the end of season discounts start happening.

I did use some of the Energy Saver minis from Target. They pull .2 / 100 vs .33 / 100. I used them mainly on the mini trees. Can't really tell much difference between them and the "standard" minis.

Very nice sequence. Well thought out. Your house profile with the icicles is very similar to mine. I have thought of using this song as well and this gives me a lot of inspiration as it is my first LOR Christmas, and I can only hope to have 3 songs done by the big day!