Light-O-Rama Forums

My first show was a Halloween show, 2011.

Guy Dreger

Seems light displays Sure seems to draw in the kids. I've never had more then 50 kids. I bought for 60 figuring I'd get a few more. Well quickly we discovered I'd have to go buy more. Ended up having to go buy more. The place was soooo hopping that we lost count in the 400 range. But were in the 400-500 area anyway.

There was 36 active channels. (18 in the 24 foot cave I made to the front door that can't be seen in the video). Learnt a lot this year. Like make sure the video camera is charged before the night starts. :)

Unfortunately it started raining around 8:30 so it all had to get pulled down quite quickly.

Guy Dreger wrote:

Seems light displays Sure seems to draw in the kids. I've never had more then 50 kids. I bought for 60 figuring I'd get a few more. Well quickly we discovered I'd have to go buy more. Ended up having to go buy more. The place was soooo hopping that we lost count in the 400 range. But were in the 400-500 area anyway.

There was 36 active channels. (18 in the 24 foot cave I made to the front door that can't be seen in the video). Learnt a lot this year. Like make sure the video camera is charged before the night starts. :)

Unfortunately it started raining around 8:30 so it all had to get pulled down quite quickly.

Very Nice Guy, This was my first yr also for a Halloween show. I am not sure how many kids stopped by but I know all the candy was gone when we got back to the house. LOL Probably 1 kid took it all.