Light-O-Rama Forums

Twinkle setting is not being sent to LOR Board

Guest guest

I have been playing around with my three LOR boards for about a week now. Friday is the big day. While I was playing a song, i noticed that a tree was not twinkling like it should, so i checked the sequence and it showed twinkling in the animation but not actually happening. The ramps and intensities work fine alone with that channel aswell. It just seems that the computer is not making a clear connection with the twinklin mode with JUST that channel. All other channels work fine with twinkling. Any help would be great! Thanks

Joe

mine is doing the same, it twinkles for a while and then just kinda stays on till the next conmmand to twinkle and all is well for a few more minutes. I just programmed a .05 second pause (light out) block in the twinkle section every so often and I think it fixed mine.

Doug

I have the same problem. I have 3 levels of icicles on my house. The middle level, does not want to twinkle and I have check the channel. It is supposed to twinkle for the entire sequence (animated). When the sequence starts it stays lit. If I stop the sequence, re-do the twinke on the channel, re-save, it will twinkle until the next loop when it stays lit. I have not figured it out either.