Light-O-Rama Forums

100' Warm White Rope Light needed

Guest guest

I am asking this for a friend that does a static display. She is looking for 100' of WARM WHITE, she DOES NOT WANT WHITE, too bluish according to her, tend to agree.

So if anyone has any suggestions AND links where I can point her towards to get the 100 feet of WARM WHITE ROPE LIGHT she wants, it'd be much appreciated!

I have no idea what she's looking at for costs, she just says she's looking for the cheapest rope light she can find in the Warm White color.

Thanks again.

Thanks!

She's seeking LED, but I think she's looking for a price a lot less than that $295 price tag. Told her that LED Rope light just isn't something that you can buy cheaply, at least not yet. If she wants cheap rope light she'll need to go with incandescent!

eBay is the cheapest I could find for warm white LED rope light. Christmas-led.com has good quality LED rope. For white incandescent rope light I have had good luck with Action Lighting.

She found what she was looking for on E-Bay for $179.95 for 150' ON A "Buy it Now" option, so she said she was going to try for that. I agree, E-Bay probably would be her best bet and told her the same thing.

Thanks for the information. I'll keep all this in mind if I ever decide to buy any LED rope light myself.

Meng Meng USA has two ID's in eBay.

How is their LED rope light? I was going to buy some but I didn't know how the quality was.

jeffl wrote:

Meng Meng USA has two ID's in eBay.

How is their LED rope light? I was going to buy some but I didn't know how the quality was.

I have over 600' of their LED rope light. Never had a problem with any of it. I used the 600' for 2 years. Now I have RGB strips on the house and use the LED rope lights as projects come up that need rope light.