Light-O-Rama Forums

SS Editor crashing

WayneKremer

I'm going through the tutorial that Brian built into the Help File and while trying to perform the actions in the "Creating an Image Action" and following these parts of the tutorial:

Add another image action

We will use the same image again, and this time move it horizontally.

For the time, select 2.00 to 3.00. For the start point, type (-12, 10) (enter minus twelve so that the start point and end point are different). For the end point, type (12, 10). For the Image Action name, type "Smiley right" in the bottom name field. Click on the bottom "Add" button.

Play the image actions

At 1.00 to 2.00 you will see the first image action, which goes from top to bottom. At 2.00 to 3.00, the second image action will move from left to right across the ribbons.

Right after I click Play, the SS Editor crashes with Windows coming up with "SuperStar File has stopped working..."

Anyone else? Thx!

WayneKremer wrote:

I'm going through the tutorial that Brian built into the Help File and while trying to perform the actions in the "Creating an Image Action" and following these parts of the tutorial:

Add another image action

We will use the same image again, and this time move it horizontally.

For the time, select 2.00 to 3.00. For the start point, type (-12, 10) (enter minus twelve so that the start point and end point are different). For the end point, type (12, 10). For the Image Action name, type "Smiley right" in the bottom name field. Click on the bottom "Add" button.

Play the image actions

At 1.00 to 2.00 you will see the first image action, which goes from top to bottom. At 2.00 to 3.00, the second image action will move from left to right across the ribbons.

Right after I click Play, the SS Editor crashes with Windows coming up with "SuperStar File has stopped working..."

Anyone else? Thx!

I hate these kind of bugs. I just stepped through that part of tutorial and it worked fine for me. Does it crash every time for you?

Brian, I know what you are talking about. Unfortunately, I can get it to do the same every single time. Running Win 7 x64 w/ SS 24 CCR license.

I can probably do a video to show you...thx!

Wayne

WayneKremer wrote:

Brian, I know what you are talking about. Unfortunately, I can get it to do the same every single time. Running Win 7 x64 w/ SS 24 CCR license.

I can probably do a video to show you...thx!

Wayne

Actually, the fact that it happens every time to you makes it more likely that I may be able to duplicate it also. There is probably something you are doing that I am not or vice versa. A video would be excellent.

Brian, I tried to do it again from those two steps and I can't reproduce the error...figures! Hmmm....I will start back a bit and see if I can get it to happen again.