Light-O-Rama Forums

sequences

aza711

Hi All

new to this and have a 16 channel controller was wondering if any of you had some sequences and music they were prepared to share to get me started for this christmas. i have run out of time to do the sequenceing my self..

Any help is greatly appreciated

Programming songs is as much a part of the process as plugging in your lights. Completing a 16 channel song can be completed in plenty of time for you to turn your lights on.

Give it a try before throwing in the towel saying you don't have time.

Guest Don Gillespie

Dale W wrote:

Programming songs is as much a part of the process as plugging in your lights. Completing a 16 channel song can be completed in plenty of time for you to turn your lights on.

Give it a try before throwing in the towel saying you don't have time.

Ditto and also if you go to the sequence part of the forum (about half way down) there are plenty to look at and down load for free.

aza711 wrote:

Hi All

new to this and have a 16 channel controller was wondering if any of you had some sequences and music they were prepared to share to get me started for this christmas. i have run out of time to do the sequenceing my self..

Any help is greatly appreciated

I've got half of two songs done. I have a list of like seven songs and clips I want to do. Not to nention voice overs. Its just a matter of disipline and motivating yourself to do it. Like Dale said, don't give up. There is still a month left.

hey just a friendly word of advice from another newbie. yes we do know a couple of things.
i am also new to lor this year. i'm a little farther behind than you are(or i was). i have two (another company. i don't want to mention) controllers that i got converted over to lor and i'm still waiting on my first new one from lor. can't see what im doing. you know watching the pretty lights blinking. the software visualizer doesn't hold a candle to real lights...no offense to anyone.

i've have downloaded a couple of sequences from the very wise (old newbies--meaning that if we all continue to push overselves and think outside of the box then we're still learning something new) members of this community. they worked very easily with my set-up with not alot of tweaking.

thanks again to everyone that has been willing to share!!!!!!

my plan is to get 4 or 5 sequences downloaded and then add songs, clips and anything else as i get them done. so far ive gotten 3 songs downloaded and ive got 2 breaks between songs done and 2 songs half done. it will feel really amazing when you get to have guests come back to your display and find something new. it doesn't have to be done when the lights get turned on.

best of luck and just think next year your gonna laugh at how much you've grown from that first year.

I have almost over 100 songs if you need or want any I am also starting out with 16 channels this year just look at my first site and go to "Late September" that has my whole list then drop a line to me and i will share them as others have me

• 1 month later...

In response to your previous post, I'd love to get my hands on a half a dozen or so sequences for my 16 ch controller. This Saturday they will be judging in my community and I have a good shot at winning. I have not brought any music into the show yet, just some homemade animation sequences.
TY, M

Guest wbottomley

mrforemark wrote:

In response to your previous post, I'd love to get my hands on a half a dozen or so sequences for my 16 ch controller. This Saturday they will be judging in my community and I have a good shot at winning. I have not brought any music into the show yet, just some homemade animation sequences.
TY, M

READ: http://forums.lightorama.com/forum74/