Light-O-Rama Forums

How much on board memory? CTB-16D

Guest guest

Hi, I am looking to upload my show (nothing very fancy) to run on my controller, so I don't have to have a cable and computer hooked up for this year. How much space do I have to work with, and how do I tell how much I've used/have left? I'm assuming the size of the sequence file will be how much I am going to be using?

Any help appreciated, tried looking on the LORWIKI and searching here but didn't come up with anything.

Gary

I remember a post from ages ago... parts of it anyway.

I thought there was some indication in the user guide/manual. (Someone should check that.)

That said, I think you can put quite a bit in there. Loops will save you space in the sequence.

Just want to make sure you realize you will only be able to run in animation mode, no musical sequences. (Unless you get an MP3 Director.)

hopkinsg wrote:

Hi, I am looking to upload my show (nothing very fancy) to run on my controller, so I don't have to have a cable and computer hooked up for this year. How much space do I have to work with, and how do I tell how much I've used/have left? I'm assuming the size of the sequence file will be how much I am going to be using?

It's not actually the file size of the sequence file. The only way to know (that I know of), is to go to the hardware utility, click standalone, and select your sequence. I think it will then tell you how many bytes of storage that sequence will use. A CTB16D (16202W) has 31000 bytes available.