Jump to content

I need some advice


Guest guest
 Share

Recommended Posts

I have two CTB16D units. One sequence that I have is playing what should be on Unit 02 on Unit 01. Channels seem to be correct just the wrong unit. Also what should be on unit 01 is not playing. I have looked at everything and I'm not finding anything. I have another sequence that does nothing, but I'm just getting to that issue. All other sequences are playing just fine.

Stumped in Vegas

Bruce :shock:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm new at this, so I may not be the best help, but my first suggestion would be to make sure the unit IDs are set correctly in the hardware utility.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I was going to suggest that you use the Hardware Utility to see what units it finds, but if you have sequences that are working properly then I doubt there is a problem with the unit ids.

You might try taking one of the working sequences and exporting the channel configuration (under the edit menu) and then importing it into the ones that aren't working. This way you would be sure that the configurations are the same.

This is simple if the channels are listed in the same order in all the sequences. Otherwise you will have to do a bit of cutting-and-pasting.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I had this problem with two recent boxes. I think you have two boxes on the same #, it just doesn't look like it.

Try to reset the units to the numbers you want. Use the Hardware Utility (REFRESH Button) to see when you have two units, and two different numbers. Then listen for "clicks" as you adjust the unit number back to the ID you want.

Also, turn the boxes off (unplug them) then back on after you change the numbers.

Then see what happens after you hit the REFRESH button in the Hardware Utility software.

Hope this helps,

T.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yes Dwight, I'm sorry I didn't type what I was thinking last night. All of my problems are solved. I did a reset on both units, and I did find on one sequence that when changing the name of a channel, I didn't change the unit # to 02. Also I'm using a diferent PC as my show PC. Deleted my sequences from the show PC and recopied and transferred via jump drive. Not sure where all the gliches were at this point, only know that everything has run now, well 2nd night flawlessly. Once again I will say thanks for the help.



Bruce

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...