Light-O-Rama Forums

18-2 spt1

eschlomach

If you are in a hurry, have you thought about just going down to the local Home Depot or Lowes? They always have a various colors of wire. Of course it isn't the cheapest price if you need lots of it, but its fast and convenient.

eschlomach wrote:

I just went to the EDM website. it wont let me order the EDM-TX-10P. Dont know if its just my computer or they just dont have any

Are you sure the TX-10P is the one you want to get? I haven't heard of anybody here trying that one. Most get either the LCD-CS-EP, TX-LCD-EP, or LCD-RDS-EP for whatever it is worth.

Tom Clapper wrote:

I've been buying mine at Menards. $29.95 for 250' rolls, and no shipping charges

Can you post the link for the spt at Menards? I have been looking on their website and cannot find it...

Thanks

Check your local Electrical Supply house or Landscape wholesaler. I am on the commercial side of landscaping, and pick up rolls of 1000' SPT1 (black) for under $100!

LORi P wrote:

Tom Clapper wrote:
I've been buying mine at Menards. $29.95 for 250' rolls, and no shipping charges

Can you post the link for the spt at Menards? I have been looking on their website and cannot find it...

Thanks

I bought it AT the store not online.