Light-O-Rama Forums

6 sided Star

redsea300

I have a six sided 6 channel Star on my Mega tree. Has anyone drawn one yet. I haven't figured out how to draw one yet. I have a 5 sided one someone else drew.
Thanks Don C.

Got any good pictures of it?

The best way I can think of is:

Put a camera on a tripod or something. Light one channel of the star and take a picture. Without moving the camera or the star unplug that channel and plug in the next one and take a picture.

You will end up with 6 pictures. Now open a new visualizer and open one of the star pictures as the background. Select the string tool and trace the star that is on. Move that star to the right side of the screen. Now change the background pic to the next star. Trace it. Do this till you have all six stars drawn. Put them together as a prop. Export the "6 sided Star prop" and you are done. Now you can import it into the visualizer you want to use.

Or take the six pictures and email them to me and I will do it. You can zip them up and email them to me at the email address in the link in my sig. Or if you can't get the six pictures, but do have a pic of it just email that one and I will see what I can do with it.

Of course there are other ways to do it. This just happens to be one that I have used.