Light-O-Rama Forums

Firmware Update on ELL

Guest guest

I downloaded an updated the firmware on the ELL's. I went to go run a test and now I am not communicating to the first controller and consequently the other 2. It said that it updated the firmware successfully. Got to be operator error, but I am not seeing where I went wrong. Any quick response would be great cause display is dark right now!

Verified that twice. I was also talking to Bill Foley, and we ran out of possibilities for tonight. So it looks like a hard wire and see if I can't get a hold of Dan at LOR tomorrow. Thanks for your input. BTW where is Hanmer?

Best we can determine with LOR is that one of my RF units is bad. Not sure which one, but they are sending a new unit, should have it Wed to test for the bad one. I know they are busy, and John was very patient, as it was not a good day overall for me. Seems I left my car unlocked last night (which I almost never do), and on top of it to boot, I left my work laptop in the back seat (which I have NEVER done before), and well we had some car prowlers on my street and my work laptop is now in someone elses posession.:( Uncanny timing.